Our Firm Can Assist You in Understanding the Law after a Truck Accident
If you or someone you know has been injured in a truck accident involving injuries caused by large trucks, can leave you and your family with a lot questions about why this has happened and what needs to be done next. If you are currently in this situation, you know how serious the personal injuries from a trucking accident can be. You may find it difficult to piece together the events that led up to the truck wreck. Our lawyers understand how these claims require thorough and immediate investigation to find the causes behind the truck accident and to determine who was at fault.
Why Are Trucking Accidents So Complex?
When considering a legal claim after a truck accident, there are a number of factors to look at:
- The numerous state and federal laws that govern truck drivers and their companies
- The seriousness of the types of injuries individuals can sustain in a truck accident, such as traumatic brain injury (TBI) or spine injury
- The possibility of multiple causes, including reckless driving, defective truck components, load shifting and more.
- The nature of the accident, such as a “jackknifing” accident or an “under-ride” accident
- The possibility of other negligent parties who could ultimately be at fault for your involvement in a truck accident, such as tire manufacturers or maintenance personnel
Millares Law Firm, PA helps clients facing these and other legal matters. With our commitment to the law, faith and family, we can help you obtain compensation to pay for the proper medical care as well as for the income you lost.
Our Miami Injury Lawyers Take the Time to Get to Know You
We believe in knowing our clients on a personal level so that we can represent you in the best way possible. Our team feels that it is important that you fully understand you legal rights as it applies to injury claims. We take great joy in serving the people of our community because we also call South Florida our home. To learn more about our litigation experience and our services that we may be able to offer you, contact us at (305) 728-8899.